- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 4 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads pre-cut on a roll, combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results, use after use. Very fine grade aluminium oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface.
Use Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Pre-Cut on a Roll on many tasks and on a wide variety of materials. Our hand pads come in the form of a roll, pre-cut at regular intervals for convenience. They produce fine finishing results after each use and are a strong alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other non-woven products for tough cleaning jobs or finishing tasks. The pads combine flexibility with an effective cutting action, precise hand control and unlike steel wool won’t shred or rust during or after, or create fine metal splinters. The hand pads clean, finish, grain, denib, and defuzz. Our very fine grade aluminium oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. The pads can be used with a hand pad block for uniform finishing, or on an in-line sander to cover large areas. Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasive products are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibres. Combining abrasives into the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres. The hand pads can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces.