DeVilbiss Replacement Air Cap
TE10 – basecoat & all rounder
Application: Standard water and solvent base basecoats, Air dry and MS clearcoats
Performance Data: Spray Pattern: 290-310 mm (11-12″)
Air Flow (@ 2bar): 280 lpm (9.9 cfm)
TE20 – clearcoat with faster flow
Application: Clearcoats (especially HS and UHS clearcoats) Recommended for polyurethane clear coats (in combination with 1.3mm nozzle)
Performance: Spray Pattern: 285-300 mm (11-12″)
Air Flow (@ 2bar): 350 lpm (12.4 cfm)
T110 – clear coats with higher solids
Application: clearcoats (with higher solids)
Performance: Spray Pattern: 260-290 mm (10-11″)
Air Flow (@2bar): 265 lpm (9.4 cfm)
Used with GTi Pro and GTi Pro Lite models.
- Air cap – Nickel Plated Brass
- Air Cap Retaining Ring – Anodised Aluminium
- Weight – 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Air Consumption – 275 l/min (9.4 cfm)
- Air Inlet Pressure – 29 PSI (2.00 bar)
- Approximate Fan Size (Pattern Height) ~ 12,2″ (310 mm)
- Fluid Flow – 5.41-6.76 fl oz (160-200 ml/min)
* Free Next Day Delivery for all orders placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched the next working day. Postage fees may apply to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, R.O. Ireland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
Click here to read our delivery policy.
If you’ve ordered a product from us within the United Kingdom, you must let us know that you would like a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. After telling us you want a refund, you must return the goods to us within another 14 days. Providing the goods and packaging are in a re-saleable condition, haven’t been fitted/ tampered with, and the product was not a special purchase for sale item, we will refund your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- All returns are sent at the cost of the customer.
- When an item is returned we will ask you for proof of purchase which can be found either in the invoice sent with your order, or in your order confirmation e-mail.
Click here to read our returns policy.
All products carry the manufacturer’s full warranty and can be returned to SP Supplies. Upon receipt a replacement will be dispatched where possible by return but will need to be paid for in full before dispatch and until the report is received back from the manufacturer. The manufacturers’ report will be forwarded to the customer together with a refund if appropriate.