The DeVilbiss PROLite spray gun delivers exceptional performance and colour matching capabilities for today’s automotive refinish coatings that can be difficult to atomize, such as low VOC, high solids, pearls or metallic materials.
This PROLite performance is achieved utilizing high-capacity air passages and a linear air valve to provide even and unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body, producing superior atomization with consistent droplet distribution throughout the entire spray pattern.
PROLite is precision-built using the highest quality component materials for a longer working life in all professional spray environments. The dropforged aluminium body, anodized finish, high-grade stainless steel fluid nozzles and needles, and nickel plated brass air caps all contribute to a gun that will last in the most extreme environments. When routine maintenance is needed, the PROLite’s easy-to-maintain design ensures minimum production downtime. In approval testing with paint company technicians over the last decade, the PROLite has consistently met the highest colour match standards to ensure that you get the job done right — the first time and every time.
Lightweight design delivers a uniform spray pattern and atomization distribution for an exceptional quality finish that professional painters demand.
Range of advanced air cap technologies for excellent application performance with the latest waterborne and solventborne coatings.
Ergonomic handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue.
Environmental legislation-compliant atomization with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings.
Drop-forged aluminium, anodized gun body with removable air baffle for a longer working life.
TE20 – Faster flow gloss/lacquer
- All round gloss / clearcoat gun.
- Flow rate and fan pattern lend themselves towards a wetter application style.
- Compliant trans-tech high transfer efficiency (but not HVLP)
- Fluid tip sizes available: 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4. For 2K gloss / clear the 1.3 is by far the most popular choice and is recommended by the majority of paint manufacturers for their HS 2K products.
- Atomisation Technology: High Efficiency
- Air Flow L/min: 360 (12.7 cfm)
- Fluid g/m: 170 – 200
- Pattern Height: 285 – 300mm