The new DeVilbiss Pro Visor air fed respiratory protection system has been purpose designed for use by sprayers for use in non electrostatic applications*.
The technically advanced design provides the perfect combination of safety and comfort in the spray booth, with excellent freedom of movement. The DeVilbiss Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently around the lightweight visor at a positive pressure with no misting or discomfort, ensuring every sprayer can work at their best. The wrap around visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision, whilst the removable peak reduces glare from spray booth lighting. There is also plenty of space inside the helmet for sprayers who wear spectacles. Replaceable clear visor covers are available in packs of 10 or 50.
- The most comfortable and lightweight air fed visor outfit
- Fully adjustable head band for best operator comfort
- Removable peak reduces spray booth light glare
- Lightweight, Ergonomic waist belt design allows right or left side use
- Wider peripheral view for excellent visibility
- Audible warning device – alerts operator to low air pressure
- Removable and washable anti-static shroud.
* Free Next Day Delivery for all orders placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched the next working day. Postage fees may apply to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, R.O. Ireland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
Click here to read our delivery policy.
If you’ve ordered a product from us within the United Kingdom, you must let us know that you would like a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. After telling us you want a refund, you must return the goods to us within another 14 days. Providing the goods and packaging are in a re-saleable condition, haven’t been fitted/ tampered with, and the product was not a special purchase for sale item, we will refund your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- All returns are sent at the cost of the customer.
- When an item is returned we will ask you for proof of purchase which can be found either in the invoice sent with your order, or in your order confirmation e-mail.
Click here to read our returns policy.
All products carry the manufacturer’s full warranty and can be returned to SP Supplies. Upon receipt a replacement will be dispatched where possible by return but will need to be paid for in full before dispatch and until the report is received back from the manufacturer. The manufacturers’ report will be forwarded to the customer together with a refund if appropriate.