DeVilbiss 1.4 mm Compliant Spraygun
DeVilbiss gravity feed general purpose spraygun for a wide range of automotive materials and coatings.
- An all metal construction includes a high-grade aluminium drop forged gun body.
- The FLG5 employs compliant technology, ensuring low overspray and reduced consumption.
- Proven DeVilbiss controls and a light, smooth trigger action.
Spare Gravity Cup available for this gun, please see GFC-501 (1PT) in parts breakdown.
Suitable for solvent and waterbased materials.
This gun is made from a cast and is not milled (machined) like the DeVilbiss guns that cost hundreds of pounds. This keeps the cost down but means that there are minor imperfections where the casts are joined together. This is merely aesthetic. The functionality of the internals are top class.
- 1.3mm – suits clearcoat / thinner basecoats
- 1.4mm – suits basecoat / cellulose / synthetic / 2K and lower viscosity material; a great all rounder.
- 1.8mm – suits higher build materials such as thick topcoats application and primers.
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4″ Universal
- Cup Capacity: 560ml
- Weight Gun & Cup: 692g
- Air Cap: Brass
- Retaining Ring: Aluminium
- Fluid Tip: Stainless Steel
- Fluid Needle: Stainless Steel
- Air Inlet Pressure: 1.6 bar (23 psi)
- Air Consumption: only 9.8 cfm 277l/min
* Free Next Day Delivery for all orders placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched the next working day. Postage fees may apply to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, R.O. Ireland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
Click here to read our delivery policy.
If you’ve ordered a product from us within the United Kingdom, you must let us know that you would like a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. After telling us you want a refund, you must return the goods to us within another 14 days. Providing the goods and packaging are in a re-saleable condition, haven’t been fitted/ tampered with, and the product was not a special purchase for sale item, we will refund your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- All returns are sent at the cost of the customer.
- When an item is returned we will ask you for proof of purchase which can be found either in the invoice sent with your order, or in your order confirmation e-mail.
Click here to read our returns policy.
All products carry the manufacturer’s full warranty and can be returned to SP Supplies. Upon receipt a replacement will be dispatched where possible by return but will need to be paid for in full before dispatch and until the report is received back from the manufacturer. The manufacturers’ report will be forwarded to the customer together with a refund if appropriate.