Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes are known for their all-star versatility. Eclipse’s high flow allows it to atomize a wider variety of liquids with less need for reducing or thinning. Eclipse Series offers a broad spray range, as compared to other airbrushes, where it is possible to achieve a controlled fine line to controlled wide spray.
The Iwata Eclipse CS Gravity-Feed Dual-Action Airbrush has a generous 0.24oz / 7ml fluid cup with lid that is ideal for colour mixing.
Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes feature an exclusive compression fit nozzle that is easy to clean and assemble. The quick-flush cutaway cutaway handle allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. Iwata’s spring-steel needle resists breakage and the PTFE needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity. Iwata Eclipse airbrushes come with a head cap spanner that is used to remove the head cap when accessing the nozzle. Also included is Iwata Lube, which is used to lubricate the needle and main lever mechanism. Hugely popular, Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes offer all-star versatility.
- Spray Performance Category: All-Star Versatility
- Series: Eclipse
- Spray Scale: Fine to Wide – fine line to 2″ (0.35mm to 50mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: 25 – 35 psi psi (0.17 – 0.24 Mpa)
- Head System: E3 – Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type: Compression Fit
- Needle Packing: PTFE needle packing and solvent-resistant in all paint-bearing areas
- Feed Style: Gravity-feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.24oz (7ml)
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal-mix
- Handle Type: Cutaway handle
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.25
- Net Weight (kg): 0.11
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 1.10 x 6.10 x 2.64
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 28 x 155 x 67