The new SATAjet X 5500 True Soul is truly inspiring with its wild, beautiful and vivid design.
Colourful, fanciful motifs such as dragons, female beauties, exotic fish, eagles and a skull adorn, among other things, the True Soul – Does the well-known American airbrush artist Leah Gall allow you to catch a glimpse of her own multifaceted, colourful life?
The concept of this nozzle system is easy and straightforward to understand: Both proven application technologies – HVLP and RP – remain available, but now each of them offer the additional choice between “I” and “O”- nozzle sets. In line with the increasing nozzle sizes within each of the respective technology (HVLP / RP), the material flow rate increases too with constant increments, which means that the spray fan size and width remain unchanged across the entire nozzle spectrum. In essence, end-users can now rely on a transparent and consistent system which offers them clear and well-structured application options.
- Revolutionary: The X-nozzles are taking atomization to a whole new level.
- Noticeably quieter: Whispering nozzle™ due to optimized air flow geometry, reduced noise level in the relevant sound frequency ranges.
- Individual: Matches each application requirement, such as specific characteristics of the paint system, climatic conditions and application method (application speed/application control).
- Precise: Optimized material distribution for enhanced spraying uniformity and atomization with both spray fan shapes.
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required, thus also ensuring a much easier and faster cleaning process.
- Consistent: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum (within the range of each respective atomization technology) with linear increases of the material flow rate.
- Efficient: The optimized atomization concept enables to realize considerable material savings using the same application method as before.