The new spray gun series has a much greater choice of nozzle options, there is now the “I” and “O” options available in both the RP and HVLP technology.
This enhancement of nozzle options ensures that an individual painter can now decide what spray fan configuration suits their painting style best.
‘O’ Nozzle Technology:
- Perfect for current SATA users who prefer a fast application.
- Fan shape is most similar to the conventional/previous SATA fan shape.
- We recommend current SATA users select their preferred nozzle size from previous models in ‘O’ technology.
‘I’ Nozzle Technology:
- Perfect for Painters who prefer a more controlled application.
- Fan shape has a smaller dry zone allowing a more controlled application.
- We advise Non-SATA users who are less comfortable with the application speed of traditional SATA spray guns select ‘I’ technology in their preferred nozzle size.