Central body: Anodized aluminium
1) Pre-filtering element in sythentic fibre for the elimination of condensation. Automatic discharge.
2) Oil-separating filter for the elimination of residual pollutants. Manual drainage tap.
3) Silica dryer group to reduce residual humidity in the compressed air. Nr. 3 saturation indicator lights.
4) Active carbon filter to eliminate all impurities and obtain breathable air. Max oil residue < 0.0003 mg/m3
Pressure adjuster: Membrane system and automatic decompression
Air inlet: F 3/4″
Air outlet: Nr. 2 from M 1/4″
Filtering power: Air 5µ – oil 0.01µ
Working pressure: 12 bar
Air consumption: 1200 l/min to 6 bar
Weight: 11 Kg
* Free Next Day Delivery for all orders placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched the next working day. Postage fees may apply to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, R.O. Ireland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
Click here to read our delivery policy.
If you’ve ordered a product from us within the United Kingdom, you must let us know that you would like a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. After telling us you want a refund, you must return the goods to us within another 14 days. Providing the goods and packaging are in a re-saleable condition, haven’t been fitted/ tampered with, and the product was not a special purchase for sale item, we will refund your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- All returns are sent at the cost of the customer.
- When an item is returned we will ask you for proof of purchase which can be found either in the invoice sent with your order, or in your order confirmation e-mail.
Click here to read our returns policy.