- Get long-lasting performance
- Improve productivity and efficiency in the workshop
- Get a high cut rate
- Fits various types of machines available on the market.
3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belt is a premium abrasive file belt for spot weld removal and other grinding / sanding applications. This file belt can be used with various types of file belt sanding machines available in the market.
For high durability and long-lasting performance use 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belt. Our premium abrasive belt produces a very high cut rate for removing spot welds, and other grinding and sanding applications. Our Cubitron™ II File Belt can be fitted on to various types of file belt machines available on the market. It maximises productivity and delivers an efficient process in the workshop.
* Free Next Day Delivery for all orders placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched the next working day. Postage fees may apply to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, R.O. Ireland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
Click here to read our delivery policy.
If you’ve ordered a product from us within the United Kingdom, you must let us know that you would like a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. After telling us you want a refund, you must return the goods to us within another 14 days. Providing the goods and packaging are in a re-saleable condition, haven’t been fitted/ tampered with, and the product was not a special purchase for sale item, we will refund your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- All returns are sent at the cost of the customer.
- When an item is returned we will ask you for proof of purchase which can be found either in the invoice sent with your order, or in your order confirmation e-mail.
Click here to read our returns policy.
All products carry the manufacturer’s full warranty and can be returned to SP Supplies. Upon receipt a replacement will be dispatched where possible by return but will need to be paid for in full before dispatch and until the report is received back from the manufacturer. The manufacturers’ report will be forwarded to the customer together with a refund if appropriate.