3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Disc 443SA, 75 mm, 6000, 51131
- Designed to refine 1500- and 2000 grade sand scratches and thus reducing overall finishing time.
- Always used damp, they deliver long life and less loading than dry sanding.
- Foam backing provides plenty of control and consistent contact with the surface.
- Suitable for both machine and hand applications. When using a dual-action sander, make at least five passes with 50% overlap.
- Reduce the need for aggressive compounding with 3000-grade 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Sheets for paint finishing.
- Compared to traditional compounding, using 3M™ Trizact™ Abrasives for removing sand scratches can reduce the possibility of swirl marks, burn through, and other defects caused by more aggressive processes.
- Allows technicians to refine paint scratches using a lighter orbital sander instead of a heavier polisher
- Available in a variety of sizes and formats.
Spend less time compounding and enjoy less risk of defects by using 3000-grade 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Discs for paint finishing. Used for refining 1500- and 2000-grade sand scratches, they can reduce the need for aggressive wool compounding and cut overall paint finishing time. The patented 3M™ Trizact™ Abrasives are engineered for consistent cut and long life.