Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Category I according to European Directive 2016/425 – Basic PPE protects against minimal risks. Protects against non-hazardous chemicals, like waterbased paints or harmless cleaning detergents.
- Anti Static Coating (EN 1149-1:2006)
- Dust and Lint free
- Protects against overspray
- Tight fit to neck, sleeves and ankles cuffs
- Perfect fit for all sizes
- Maximum movability
- Efficient body heat loss
- Comfortable for the entire working day
- Durable, protected zipper
- Grey colour
- Representative appearance
* Free Next Day Delivery for all orders placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched the next working day. Postage fees may apply to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, R.O. Ireland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
Click here to read our delivery policy.
If you’ve ordered a product from us within the United Kingdom, you must let us know that you would like a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. After telling us you want a refund, you must return the goods to us within another 14 days. Providing the goods and packaging are in a re-saleable condition, haven’t been fitted/ tampered with, and the product was not a special purchase for sale item, we will refund your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- All returns are sent at the cost of the customer.
- When an item is returned we will ask you for proof of purchase which can be found either in the invoice sent with your order, or in your order confirmation e-mail.
Click here to read our returns policy.