Highest economic efficiency – SATA’s HVLP technology guarantees transfer efficiency rates significantly above the required 65% by VOC legislation. This spray gun for filler and primer is not only environmentally friendly, but it also saves a lot of material.
Ergonomically optimised spray gun body in state-of-the-art design with small dimensions and low weight for fatigue-free working nozzles sizes ranging from 1.2 to 2.1 for primer and filler work 100% hand checked nozzle sets ensure the constant high SATA quality – for complete guns as well as spare nozzle sets.
- Smoothly polished gun surface for easy and quick cleaning including material passages.
- Now with material-flow control with counter nut and enhanced thread, as with the top coat spray guns
- Air micrometre with graduations to adjust atomisation air
- Suitable for waterborne paints – paint needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel and the spray gun body has been carefully anodized
- Self-adjusting air and material packings with a long lifetime significantly reduce the need for servicing
- Comfortable trigger with low trigger-pull resistance and integrated paint needle cover, minimising cleaning effort and increasing the life time of the needle packing
- CCS-Clip (Colour Code System) to mark each spray gun individually
- Single-handed round/flat control to adjust the spray pattern to the object which is to be painted
- QCC quick cup connector for quick cup changes and fast cleaning as well as for the use of the RPS disposable cup system without need for an additional adaptor
- Nozzle size 1.6 mm
- Cup Size: 0.6 L
- Cup Material: PVC
- Inlet pressure 1.5-2 bar [21.8-29psi]
- Air consumption 290 Nl/min – 245 Nl/min [7.1 cfm]
- Spray distance 180-230 mm [7-9 inches].Nozzle size can be increased to 2.5 mm.