- Removes rust, paint, mill scale and coatings from metal fast
- High-strength fibre resists chunking and performs well on edges
- High conformability provides a larger contact patch for faster removal rates
- Silicon carbide mineral cuts aggressively and leaves a fine finish
- Resists loading for consistent cutting action
- High speed rating, low vibration and low spark
- Roloc™+ attachment system makes disc changes easy
- Requires use of Roloc™+ backup pad (sold separately)
- Ideal for applications where running a disc on its edge is necessary
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™+ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc features silicon carbide abrasive mineral incorporated into an open nylon web. Our discs effectively remove rust, paint, mill scale, coatings and adhesives from surfaces without significantly altering the base material.
Get increased conformability without compromising on strength when preparing metal surfaces, or removing rust and paint, with Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™+ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc. Our discs feature a combination of reengineered fibre strands, resin and silicon carbide mineral abrasive to form a thick, open web. The spring-like nature of the fibres means these discs are able to follow the contours of the workpiece with greater accuracy, achieving a larger contact area for faster removal rates. They conform to weld bead ripples to polish welds without removing them, and also allow you to work in hard-to-reach areas without damaging the substrate. The silicon carbide cuts aggressively to leave a fine finish. Unwanted burrs, soils, and contaminants are effectively removed while maintaining the geometry of the workpiece, which in turn reduces rework and helps to boost productivity. Furthermore, gaps in the web allow swarf to escape, minimising loading of the abrasive. To ensure a consistent cut over the life of the abrasive, the disc’s strengthening resin bond gradually breaks down through use to reveal new fibres and super-sharp silicon carbide abrasive. The high-strength fibre resists chunking and performs well on edges. These discs offer low vibration and spark, a high-speed rating, and a long life and come with the added benefit of a Roloc™ attachment. The Roloc™+ button is attached all the way through the disc, increasing strength and user-friendliness, and allowing the disc to be run on its edge for cleaning corner welds and other hard-to-reach areas. Operators can quickly attach the disc to a Roloc™ backup pad (sold separately) that connects to the power tool, minimising set up and connection times, and helping to enhance productivity.