The concept of this nozzle system is easy and straightforward to understand: Both proven application technologies – HVLP and RP – remain available, but now each of them offer the additional choice between “I” and “O”- nozzle sets. In line with the increasing nozzle sizes within each of the respective technology (HVLP / RP), the material flow rate increases too with constant increments, which means that the spray fan size and width remain unchanged across the entire nozzle spectrum. In essence, end-users can now rely on a transparent and consistent system which offers them clear and well-structured application options.
- Revolutionary: The X-nozzles are taking atomization to a whole new level.
- Noticeably quieter: Whispering nozzle™ due to optimized air flow geometry, reduced noise level in the relevant sound frequency ranges.
- Individual: Matches each application requirement, such as specific characteristics of the paint system, climatic conditions and application method (application speed/application control).
- Precise: Optimized material distribution for enhanced spraying uniformity and atomization with both spray fan shapes.
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required, thus also ensuring a much easier and faster cleaning process.
- Consistent: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum (within the range of each respective atomization technology) with linear increases of the material flow rate.
- Efficient: The optimized atomization concept enables to realize considerable material savings using the same application method as before.
- Nozzle size 1.3 mm
- Cup Size: 0.6 – 0.9 L
- Cup Material: PVC
- Fan shape I-nozzle HVLP/RP
- Fan shape O-nozzle HVLP/RP
- Inlet pressure 1.5-2 bar [21.8-29psi]
- Air consumption 290 Nl/min – 245 Nl/min [7.1 cfm]
- Spray distance 180-230 mm [7-9 inches].Nozzle size can be increased to 2.5 mm.